Friday, October 16, 2009

FRANKENSTEIN TAKES OVER 3C!

The first mystery drawing project that we tackled this year was FRANKENSTEIN.

I do a lot of mystery drawings with my students where they create step by step illustrations by having to follow verbal instructions from me. It is a great way to practice listening skills and following directions.

It is awesome to see the end project that the kids create, no two drawings ever look the same. The kids are so proud of the illustrations they created, as am I. I am posting some of the kids amazing work for you to see! What a talented bunch of kids!


The kids will now use the illustration they created to write a descriptive paragraph about their escape from Frankenstein in a haunted house. The kids are super excited to start this project next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment