Thursday, October 15, 2009

What a crew...they have "Beat the Teacher"!


I am pleased to announce the the kids have defeated Miss. Pickett in the "Beat the Teacher" challenge!!!


This is a very good thing because it means that the kids are displaying excellent behavior and work habits as a whole class. I am so proud of how hard these kids work each day. They are willing to take on any challenge with a smile. They all have a great spirit and sense of compassion for their fellow classmates. I love to watch how willing each child is to lend a helping hand to another student and their manners are outstanding. I can see in every moment of the day how much each child loves learning...sometimes they are so excited to share an answer that they will jump out of their desk!! Each day in our classroom flies by so quickly that the kids and I cannot believe it is already the end of the day.


Parents, you should be very proud of your child and how hard they are working to be a grade three superstar!!


I am so very proud to have the greatest grade three class in the world!!!


Be ready for some icecream floats tomorrow kiddos!!! Thank you for being such a fabulous bunch of smarties!! You can always make Miss. Pickett laugh and smile with your kind hearts and spunky personalities!!!


2 comments:

  1. Jay and I can't wait to hear all about what Tysen and his friends are doing in class. I hope you all enjoy your floats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have a great time in grade three. What an amazing crew of kids!

    ReplyDelete