Monday, December 13, 2010

FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT CHANGE!!!!!


IMPORTANT!!!!


I am moving "Family Movie Night" that was going to take place on Thursday night this week to the New Year. So we will be having a "RING IN THE NEW YEAR" movie party instead.


It is such a busy time of year and I have some students that cannot make the movie night due to other commitments and they are quite sad not to be a part of it. I don't want any child feeling left out of something so I have decided to do movie night in the New Year instead. It will be a great way to start a brand new year!


Thank you for your understanding on this matter. Those families that were going to send snacks for the movie night I would love if you could send them on Friday instead for after the skating party!

No comments:

Post a Comment