Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Celebration of Learning

Due to the "CELEBRATION OF LEARNING" next Thursday interviews for this report card will be running differently. The Celebration of Learning is meant to be a replacement for parent teacher interview so that it is a student directed showcase of what your child has been doing.


I will still be requesting individual interviews outside of the "Celebration of Learning" with some parents. But most parents I will not need to see for an individual interview. However, if you are WANTING to do an interview with me you are more than welcome to come in and meet with me.


I will be sending home interview time slots in a letter for you.


YOU WILL NOT BE SIGNING UP FOR A PARENT TEACHER INTERVIEW WITH ME USING CONFERENCE MANAGER FOR THIS REPORTING PERIOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment