Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine's Day Skating Party


On Monday, February 14th we will be going skating at Nicholas Sheran Arena for our party. We will be skating from 1:00 - 2:30. Parent drivers are needed to transport kids to and from the skating rink.
We are also requesting HEALTHY SNACKS to munch on when return to the school.
We will be opening our Valentine's from 11:15 - 11:45 on Monday. A class list is coming home with your child to write up their Valentine's. If they are bringing in Valentine cards they need to bring one in for each student in the class.
A driver note and snack sign up sheet is coming home with your child today. Please return it as soon as possible.

3 comments:

  1. Ms. Pickett,
    I am not sure how the return of the agenda works each morning ie what role the kids have in taking anything out of the agenda or if you do it. Why I say this is because I sent the sewing club sheet in with her agenda (in the pocket) on Monday. I knew it needed to be in and when I saw it again in her bag Monday after school she said she had a sub and forgot to give it to her. I don't know if the sub looked at the agendas and missed the note, or what but I was so sad when the note came back today when we had sent it in on time. Madeleine will be crushed. This Fall, for whatever reason, we did not receive any information on the choir during the lunch hour. By the time I did find out about it they told us no. So this is once again something she is not apart of with her friends. Had I not sent it in it would be another thing, but this will be very hard on her. Is there anything that can be done?
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Pickett,
    My email is lesliebaker21@hotmail.com. You mentioned trying to email me last week and it no going through. Do you have an email to use for correspondence?
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Pickett,
    Madeleine told me there is a recorder club her friends are in, another activity I did not hear anything about it. Did this happen when we were gone? Is she able to do this? I am feeling a little frustrated and left out of the loop, and feeling bad for Madeleine. Please let me know what we can do.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete